1. You save everything. From jars, bottles, sticks, buttons, rocks, maps, fabric, forks, etc…… You are ALMOST ready for hoarders.
2. You talk to yourself and your materials and use phrases like:
‘Let’s do this!’
‘I’m going to craft the c**p out of you’
‘You are going to be so pretty.’
3. You have a renegade thread on your clothes… Right NOW.
4. You think Martha Stewart is an evil genius.
5. You go shopping and say ‘I can make that’.
6. You have come to terms with the fact that your craft room will never look like this.
Photo from houzz.com. LOVE this site!
7. You think in a past life you were a painter, a baker, or a candlestick maker.
8. Your favorite scene in Cinderella is when the animals make her dress.
9. You know Hildi from Trading Spaces is an extraterrestrial.
10. You put special items in a special spot and then can’t find them.
What are some of your own crazy crafting behaviors?