I am loving the blogosphere! Reading and writing about my adventures is fun and keeps me motivated. The best part is the feeling of community. All those who follow and comment and like my posts are such fun, sweet, creative, and unique people! So, I am WAY too exited to accept a nomination for the “One Lovely Blog Award.”
A very large thank you to The Colorful Sketchbook for the kind thoughts, beautiful art, and great blog.
The rules are as follows:
• Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• List seven random things about yourself.
• Nominate fifteen other blogs.
• Notify the fifteen nominees.
• Put the award logo on your blog.
So here we go, friends.
Seven random things:
1. 98% of anything I read/see will trigger a reference to SNL, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, or Ace Ventura (Jim Carey should really do another one soon). Actually, whenever I think of something new to blog about I say to myself, “Why don’t to BLOG about it, SADDLEBAGS!”
2. I am a distant relative of Philibert De L’orme- a famous French architect of the Renaissance. I believe talents and destinies are determined by genetics and I need to thank him for the weird mathematical and sculptural happenings in my brain.
3. I REALLY want to sell all of my belongings and pull a Forrest Gump and just run or bike cross-country indefinitely. And live like the kids in Cynthia Voigt’s, The Homecoming- eating free day old bagels and drinking tap water. At the very least, I want to tour the country for two months with a mobile living facility.
It happens. (FORREST GUMP HAS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER, BTW)
4. I am a furniture nerd. I get visions. I see an accessory, sofa, lamp, and I get a vision of the perfect room for that specific object.
5. I believe in ghosts… spirits… what ever you want to call it. I think the law of the conservation of energy includes the human life. I would like to see a happy ghost.
6. I HATE student loans so much. I really think our educational systems need a MAJOR revamp. Schools need to teach about financial education, all religions for tolerance sake; we need to encourage outside thinkers, instill values, and give more guidance for general life skills. We don’t learn enough about everything.
7. I had a moth fly in my ear and get stuck the first week away at college. At 2am. Weird. That’s the kind of stuff that keeps me paranoid in almost every circumstance. Haha!
I would like to nominate the follow blogs:
11. Sunny Sleevez
Thank you all for your love and support. Keep blogging!